The STM32F407ZET6 device is designed and produced by STMicroelectronics. The device is a high-performance basic series MCU with DSP and FPU. The excellent application performance makes this device very popular and the market demand is very high! XT-ShenZhen presents you with more product information of STMicroelectronics, welcome to inquire from our web page! XT-ShenZhen has the original STM32F407ZET6 device in stock, if you need it, please contact us below!
The STM32F407ZET6 device features a high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M4 32-bit RISC core running at up to 168 MHz. The core features single precision with floating point unit (FPU) and supports all Arm single precision data processing instructions and data types. It implements a full set of DSP instructions and has a memory protection unit (MPU) that enhances application security.
The STM32F407ZET6 device integrates high-speed embedded memory, backup SRAM up to 4 KB, various enhanced I/O and peripheral buses. In addition to this it also has standard and advanced communication interfaces.
- Core: Arm® 32-bit Cortex®-M4 CPU with FPU, Adaptive real-time accelerator (ART Accelerator) allowing 0-wait state execution from Flash memory, frequency up to 168 MHz, memory protection unit, 210 DMIPS/1.25 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1), and DSP instructions
- Up to 1 Mbyte of Flash memory
- Up to 192+4 Kbytes of SRAM including 64-Kbyte of CCM (core coupled memory) data RAM
- 512 bytes of OTP memory
- Flexible static memory controller supporting Compact Flash, SRAM, PSRAM, NOR and NAND memories
- LCD parallel interface, 8080/6800 modes
- 3×12-bit, 2.4 MSPS A/D converters: up to 24 channels and 7.2 MSPS in triple interleaved mode
- 2×12-bit D/A converters
|RAM size||192 KB|
|Number of digits||32|
|FLASH memory capacity||512 KB|
|Analog to Digital Conversion (ADC)||3|
|Number of inputs/outputs||140 Input|
|Operating temperature (Max)||85 ℃|
|Working temperature(Min)||-40 ℃|
|Operating Voltage||1.8V ~ 3.6V|
|Number of pins||144|