The XC3S2000-4FGG456C device is one of the Spartan®-3 series field programmable gate arrays independently developed by Xilinx. This series is specifically designed by Xilinx to meet the needs of high-volume, cost-sensitive consumer electronics applications. XT-ShenZhen provides you with the original authentic XC3S2000-4FGG456C device, you are welcome to buy it! If you need other electronic components, please contact us!
The XC3S2000-4FGG456C device is designed and manufactured for low-cost, high-performance logic solutions, offering densities up to 74,880 logic cells.
Many of the enhancements in the Spartan-3 family to which the XC3S2000-4FGG456C device belongs are derived from Virtex®-II platform technology. Building on the success of the earlier Spartan-IIE series, the Spartan-3 series increases the number of logic resources, internal capacity RAM, total I/O, overall performance levels, and through improved clock management capabilities. The combination of advanced process technology and Spartan-3 FPGA enhancements enables Spartan-3 FPGAs to deliver more functionality and bandwidth per dollar than ever before, setting a new standard for the programmable logic industry.
FPGAs avoid the lengthy development cycle, high initial cost, and inherent inflexibility of traditional ASICs; furthermore, FPGAs allow design upgrades in the field without hardware replacement, which ASICs cannot.
• Densities up to 74,880 logic cells
•SelectIO™ interface signaling
-Up to 633 I/O pins
– Data rate per I/622+ Mb/s/O
-18 single-ended signal standards
– Signal swing range from 1.14V to 3.465V
– Supports DDR, DDR2 SDRAM up to 333 Mb/s
-Rich logic cells with shift register function
– Dedicated 18 x 18 multiplier
– JTAG logic compatible with IEEE 1149.1/1532
•SelectRAM™ Hierarchical Memory
• Digital Clock Manager (up to four DCMs)
-Clock skew elimination
– High Resolution Phase Shift
• 8 global clock lines and rich routing
• Full support for Xilinx ISE® and WebPACK™ software development systems
• MicroBlaze™ and PicoBlaze™ processors, PCI®, PCI Express® PIPE endpoints and other IP cores
• Lead-free package options
• Automotive Spartan-3 XA series variant
|Installation method||Surface Mount|
|Operating temperature||0℃ ~ 85℃ (TJ)|
|RoHS standard||RoHS Compliant|
|lead standard||Lead Free|
|Hong Kong Import and Export Certificate||NLR|