Professional supplier XT-ShenZhen will introduce Xilinx’s XC3S1200E-4FGG320I device to you! The XC3S1200E-4FGG320I device is an FPGA chip, part of Xilinx’s Spartan®-3E family of products. It is specifically designed to meet the needs of high-volume, cost-sensitive consumer electronics applications. XT-ShenZhen has a strong team and regular supply. If you have any questions, please leave us a message and we will reply you within 24 hours! Your satisfaction is our pursuit!
XC3S1200E-4FGG320I is a product of the Spartan-3E series. This series builds on the success of the previous Spartan-3 series, adding logic to each I/O. In this way, the cost per logical unit is successfully reduced. The new features improve the performance of the XC3S1200E-4FGG320I.
The XC3S1200E-4FGG320I is a good alternative for analog grating programming. FPGA overcomes the problems of long development cycle, high initial cost and long development cycle of traditional ASIC chips.
XC3S1200E-4FGG320I is a very ideal product. Examples include broadband access, home networking, display/projection, and digital television installations, among others.
• Low-cost, high-performance logic solutions for high-volume, consumer-facing applications
• Proven advanced 90nm process technology
-Up to 376 I/O pins or 156 differential signal pairs
-LVCMOS, LVTTL, HSTL and SSTL single-ended signaling standards
-622+Mb/s data transfer rate per I/O
– Supports DDR SDRAM support up to 333Mb/s
– Densities up to 33192 logic cells including optional shift register or distributed RAM support
-IEEE 1149.1/1532 JTAG programming/debugging port
• Hierarchical Selector RAM™ memory architecture
– Fast block RAM up to 648 kbit
– Efficient distributed RAM up to 231 kbit
– Clock Skew Elimination (Delay Locked Loop)
• Configuration interface with industry standard PROMs
– Low cost, space saving SPI serial flash PROM
– Low cost Xilinx® platform flash with JTAG
• Complete XilinxISE® and WebPACK™ software
• MicroGlass™ and Peel Lentil™ embedded processor cores
• Fully compatible with 32-/64-bit 33MHz PCI support (66 MHz in some devices)
• Available in XA Automotive Edition
|Installation method||Surface Mount|
|RoHS standard||RoHS Compliant|
|Lead standard||Lead Free|
|Hong Kong Import and Export Certificate||NLR|