XT-ShenZhen introduces the XC3S1400A-4FTG256C device to you! The XC3S1400A-4FTG256C device is part of the Xilinx Spartan®-3A family. The Spartan®-3A family of Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs) solve most design challenges. Due to its extremely low cost, the XC3S1400A-4FTG256C device is ideal for a wide range of consumer electronics applications. We always aim at customer satisfaction! Helping customers to solve problems is our business purpose, we will reply within 24 hours to every question raised by customers!
The XC3S1400A-4FTG256C device integrates a core processor with a frequency of up to 250MHz and a RAM size of up to 73728B.
The XC3S1400A-4FTG256C device features a very low-cost but high-performance logic solution: dual-range VCCAUX power supply simplifies 3.3V-only designs, suspend, sleep mode to reduce system power, low-cost Xilinx® platform flash with JTAG, multi-voltage , Multi-Standard Select™ interface pins, up to 502 I/O pins or 227 differential signal pairs, LVCMOS, LVTTL, HSTL and SSTL single-ended I/O, 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, 1.5V and 1.2 V signal, selectable output driver, up to 24 mA per pin, QUIETIO standard reduces I/O switching noise, full 3.3V ±10% compatibility and hot-plug compliance, 640 per differential I/O +Mb/s data transfer rate.
The Spartan-3A family to which the XC3S1400A-4FTG256C device belongs is the best replacement for mask programming ASICs. FPGAs avoid lengthy development cycles, high initial costs, and allow design upgrades in the field.
• Enhanced Double Data Rate (DDR) support
• DDR/DDR2 SDRAM supports up to 400 Mb/s
• Fully compliant with 32/64-bit, 33/66 MHz PCI® technology support
• Rich and flexible logic resources
• Fast look-ahead carry logic
• IEEE 1149.1/1532 JTAG programming/debugging port
• Hierarchical Selector RAM™ memory architecture
• Efficient distributed RAM up to 176 kbit
• Low cost, space saving SPI serial flash PROM
• x8 or x8/x16 BPI parallel NOR flash PROM
• Load multiple bitstreams under FPGA control
• MicroFuture™ and Peel Lentil™ embedded processors
• Low-cost QFP and BGA packages, lead-free options
• Common footprint supports easy density migration
• Compatible with select Spartan-3AN non-volatile FPGAs
• Compatible with high density Spartan-3A DSP FPGA
|RAM size||73728 B|
|Number of logic gates||1400000|
|Voltage||1.14V ~ 1.26V|
|Installation method||Surface Mount|
|Number of pins||256|
|Operating temperature||0℃ ~ 85℃ (TJ)|