TPS53513RVER-buy original TI electronic components
TPS53513RVERis a Texas Instruments (TI) company. A multifunctional voltage regulator chip designed and developed. It is suitable for broadband, network interconnection and optical fiber communication infrastructure applications. It is one of the most in-demand chips on the market. To buy or learn more original electronic components, please contact us! ! !
The TPS53513RVER is a small synchronous buck converter with adaptive on-time D-CAP3 control mode. The TPS53513RVE is more suitable for space-constrained power systems due to its simplicity of use and reduced external component count.Not only high performance integrated MOSFETs, but also a 0.5% accurate 0.6V voltage reference and integrated boost conversion. Forced Continuous Conduction Mode (FCCM) helps meet the stringent voltage regulation accuracy requirements of high performance DSPs and FPGAs.
• Integrated 13.8mΩ and 5.9mΩ MOSFETs with 8A continuous output current
• Supports all ceramic output capacitors
• Reference voltage 600mV (withstand range ±0.5%)
• Output voltage range: 0.6V to 5.5V
• D-CAP3™ control mode with fast load step response SWIFT™
• Auto-skip Eco-mode™ mode for high efficiency at light loads
• Forced Continuous Conduction Mode (FCCM) for stringent output ripple and voltage requirements
• 8 frequency settings selectable from 250kHz to 1MHz
• Pre-charge startup capability
•Built-in output discharge circuit
• Open-drain power-good output
|The output voltage||0.6V-5.5V|
|Number of pins||28|