The STM32F030F4P6 device is an MCU belonging to the mainstream ARM Cortex-M0 value series of STMicroelectronics. It has good performance with 16 KB Flash and 48 MHz CPU. Excellent application performance makes the device popular in the market. XT-ShenZhen has long-term supply products from STMicroelectronics and other companies in stock, contact us to provide you with more detailed information!
The STM32F030F4P6 device is based on the Arm® Cortex®-M0 32-bit RISC core. This core is high performance and runs at 48 MHz. The STM32F030F4P6 device also integrates high-speed embedded memory (up to 256 KB Flash and up to 32 KB SRAM). It also has a wide range of enhanced peripherals and I/O.
There are four different types of packages available for this device, which you can choose from. It is packaged in pin counts ranging from 20 to 64 and also includes different sets of peripherals.
The STM32F030C8T6 microcontroller has a wide range of applications. For example it can be used in gaming and GPS platforms, industrial applications, PLCs, inverters, printers, etc.
• Core: Arm® 32-bit Cortex®-M0 CPU, frequency up to 48 MHz
– 16 to 256 Kbytes of Flash memory
– 4 to 32 Kbytes of SRAM with HW parity
• CRC calculation unit
• Reset and power management
– Digital & I/Os supply: VDD = 2.4 V to 3.6 V
– Analog supply: VDDA = VDD to 3.6 V
– Power-on/Power down reset (POR/PDR)
– Low power modes: Sleep, Stop, Standby
• Clock management
– 4 to 32 MHz crystal oscillator
– 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
– Internal 8 MHz RC with x6 PLL option
– Internal 40 kHz RC oscillator
• Up to 55 fast I/Os
• 5-channel DMA controller
|Operating Voltage||2.4V ~ 3.6V|
|Clock frequency||48 MHz|
|RAM size||4 KB|
|Number of digits||32|
|FLASH memory capacity||16 KB|
|Analog to Digital Conversion (ADC)||1|
|Number of inputs/outputs||15 Input|
|Operating temperature (Max)||85 ℃|
|Working temperature(Min)||-40 ℃|
|Voltage||2.4V ~ 3.6V|
|Power supply voltage (Max)||3.6 V|
|Power supply voltage (Min)||2.4 V|