TCA9539QPWRQ1 Texas Instruments Parts
This is an automotive 16-bit expander designed and manufactured by Texas Instruments. The expander has interrupt, reset and configuration registers. The TCA9539QPWRQ1 expander is ideal for automotive applications! XT-ShenZhen has more similar products in stock. For more information, please leave us a message! We will reply emails within 24 hours!
The TCA9539QPWRQ1 device is an expander with 24 pins. This expander provides 16-bit general-purpose parallel input and output (I/O) expansion for a two-wire bidirectional I 2 C bus. In addition, the same function can also be provided for the SMBus protocol.
The device supports a 400 kHz (I 2 C fast mode) clock frequency. It also supports 100 kHz (I 2 C standard mode). It resets the device to its default state via the hardware RESET pin.
• AEC-Q100 (Grade 1): Qualified for automotive applications
• Functional Safety-Capable
– Documentation available to aid in functional safety system design
• I2C to parallel port expander
• Open-drain active-low interrupt output
• Active-low reset input
• 5 V tolerant input and output ports
• Compatible with most microcontrollers
• 400 kHz Fast I2C bus
• Polarity inversion register
• Internal power-on reset
• No glitch on power up
• Address by two hardware address pins for use of up to four devices
|Number of I/Os||16|
|Supply voltage (Min) (V)||1.65|
|Supply voltage (Max) (V)||3.6|
|Frequency (Max) (kHz)||400|
|Operating temperature range (C)||-40 to 125|