STM32F303CCT6 STMicroelectronics Microcontroller
STM32F303CCT6This is an MCU product designed and produced by STMicroelectronics. It is a mainstream mixed-signal ARM Cortex-M4 MCU with DSP and FPU. The device has 256 KB Flash ultra-high flash, 72 MHz high frequency CPU. XT-ShenZhen has many different types of MCU products in stock. Guaranteed from the original factory, high quality! Please rest assured to buy!
The STM32F303CCT6 microcontroller integrates a high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M4 32-bit RISC core. The core’s FPU operates at up to 72 MHz. And it also embeds the Floating Point Unit (FPU), Memory Protection Unit (MPU) and Embedded Trace Macrocell (ETM).
The STM32F303CCT6 microcontroller also integrates high-speed embedded memory with 256 KB of flash memory and 40 KB of SRAM. There are also various enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to the two APB buses.
• Core: Arm® Cortex®-M4 32-bit CPU with FPU (72 MHz max), single-cycle multiplication and HW division, 90 DMIPS (from CCM), DSP instruction and MPU (memory protection unit)
• Operating conditions:
– VDD, VDDA voltage range: 2.0 V to 3.6 V
– 128 to 256 Kbytes of Flash memory
– Up to 40 Kbytes of SRAM, with HW parity check implemented on the first 16 Kbytes.
– Routine booster: 8 Kbytes of SRAM on instruction and data bus, with HW parity check (CCM)
• CRC calculation unit
• Reset and supply management
– Power-on/power-down reset (POR/PDR)
– Programmable voltage detector (PVD)
– Low-power modes: Sleep, Stop and Standby
– VBAT supply for RTC and backup registers
• Clock management
– 4 to 32 MHz crystal oscillator
– 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
– Internal 8 MHz RC with x 16 PLL option
– Internal 40 kHz oscillator
|Operating Voltage||2V ~ 3.6V|
|Clock frequency||72.0 MHz|
|RAM size||40 KB|
|Number of digits||32|
|FLASH memory capacity||256 KB|
|Analog to Digital Conversion (ADC)||4|
|Number of inputs/outputs||20 Input|
|Operating temperature (Max)||85 ℃|
|Working temperature(Min)||-40 ℃|
|Voltage||2V ~ 3.6V|
|Power supply voltage (Max)||3.6 V|
|Power supply voltage (Min)||2 V|