SN74LVC1G08DCKR Texas Instruments Chip
The SN74LVC1G08DCKR is a logic chip from Texas Instruments. This chip has a wide range of applications. For more information please contact us! XT-ShenZhen and more original Texas Instruments products, you can search from our web page!
The SN74LVC1G08DCKR device performs Boolean functions or positive logic. This single 2-input positive AND gate is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V V CC operation.
Its CMOS device has high output drive. It maintains low static power dissipation over a wide V CC operating range.
The SN74LVC1G08DCKR device is available in a variety of packages. These include an ultra-small DPW package with a body size of 0.8 mm × 0.8 mm.
• Available in the Ultra Small 0.64-mm2
• Package (DPW) With 0.5-mm Pitch
• Supports 5-V VCC Operation
• Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
• Provides Down Translation to VCC
• Max tpd of 3.6 ns at 3.3 V
• Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Max ICC
• ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
• Ioff Supports Live Insertion, Partial-Power-Down Mode, and Back Drive Protection
• Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA
Per JESD 78, Class II
• ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
– 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
– 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
– 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
|Supply voltage (Min) (V)||1.65|
|Supply voltage (Max) (V)||5.5|
|Number of channels (#)||1|
|Inputs per channel||2|
|IOL (Max) (mA)||32|
|IOH (Max) (mA)||-32|
|Operating temperature range (C)||40 to 125, -40 to 85|
|Input type||Standard CMOS|