LM74610QDGKRQ1-buy original TI electronic components
LM74610QDGKRQ1 is a power controller device designed and developed by Texas Instruments.The device has a wide range of applications and can be used in the field of automotive driving assistance, industrial power tools, etc. It controlis a very powerful electronic component. At present, the market demand is very large and the supply is in short supply. If you want to purchase the missing components from the original Texas Instruments, please contact xt-shenzhen for your service. xt-shenzhen has a large inventory of the full range of Texas Instruments products.
LM74610QDGKRQ1 can be used with N-channel MOSFETs in reverse polarity protection circuits.It is designed to drive an external MOSFET to simulate an ideal diode rectifier when in series with the power supply.A unique advantage of this scheme is that it is not ground referenced, so Iq is zero.
The LM74610QDGKRQ1 controller provides gate drive for an external N-channel MOSFET and a fast-response internal comparator to discharge the MOSFET gate during reverse polarity. This fast pull-down function limits the amount and duration of reverse current flow if reverse polarity is detected.The LM74610QDGKRQ1 device is also designed to meet CISPR25 Class 5 EMI specifications and automotive ISO7637 transient requirements with suitable TVS diodes.
• Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
• Has the following AEC-Q100 results:
– Exceeds Human Body Model (HBM) Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Classification Level 2
– Device Charger Device Model (CDM) ESD classification level C4B
• Minimum reverse voltage: 45
• No positive voltage limit on the positive pin
• Charge-pump gate driver for external N-channel metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect transistors (MOSFETs)
• Lower power dissipation than Schottky diode/PFET solutions
• Low reverse polarity leakage current device.
• Zero IQ
• Fast response to reverse polarity conditions within 2µs
• -40°C to 125°C operating ambient temperature
• Comply with CISPR25EMI specification
• Selected appropriate transient voltage suppressor (TVS) diodes to meet automotive ISO7637 transient requirements
|Operating temperature (Max)||125℃|
|Installation method||Surface Mount|
|Number of pins||8|
|Packing||Tape & Reel (TR)|
|RoHS standard||RoHS Compliant|