ISO1042BDWVR Texas Instruments Product
XT-ShenZhen has many brands of original factory stock, and can answer customers’ quotation questions within 24 hours. The ISO1042BDWVR device is an electronic assembly product from Texas Instruments. The device is an isolated CAN transceiver. It features 70V bus fault protection and flexible data rates. XT-ShenZhen has many types of products from Texas Instruments in stock, welcome to contact us to learn more!
The ISO1042BDWVR device is a galvanically isolated Controller Area Network (CAN) transceiver that complies with the ISO11898-2 (2016) standard specification. It features a ±30-V common-mode voltage range and ±70-V DC bus fault protection. Compared to classic CAN, the device transfers payload faster because it supports data rates up to 5 Mbps in CAN FD mode.
The ISO1042BDWVR device uses silicon dioxide (SiO2) insulating gate, the working voltage is 1060VRMS, and the withstand voltage is 5000VRMS. Used in conjunction with isolated power supplies, the device prevents noise currents from the bus from entering the local ground and also protects against high voltage hazards. Among other things, it can be used for enhanced isolation and basic isolation.
- Meets the ISO 11898-2:2016 physical layer standard
- Supports classic CAN up to 1 Mbps and FD (Flexible Data Rate) up to 5 Mbps
- Low loop delay: 152 ns
- Common-Mode Voltage Range: ±30 V
- Ideal passive, high impedance bus terminals when unpowered
- High CMTI: 100 kV/µs
- VCC1 voltage range: 1.71 V to 5.5 V
- VCC2 Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 5.5 V
- Robust Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Ambient Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
- 16-SOIC and 8-SOIC package options
- Automotive version available: ISO1042-Q1
|Isolation rating (Vrms)||5000|
|Data rate (Max) (Mbps)||5|
|Operating temperature range (C)||-40 to 125|
|Supply voltage (V)||4.5 to 5.5, 1.71 to 5.5|
|Surge voltage capability (Vpk)||10000, 6000|
|Bus fault voltage (V)||-70 to 70|
|Common mode voltage (V)||-30 to 30|
|ESD HBM (kV)||16|