The DS90UB954TRGZRQ1 device is a dual 2 MP FPD-Link III deserializer from Texas Instruments. This product has CSI-2 output and is specially designed for 2MP/60fps cameras and radars. XT-ShenZhen offers you the DS90UB954TRGZRQ1 device from Texas Instruments in stock. Hope we can help you with your purchasing efforts!
The DS90UB954TRGZRQ1 device is a multifunctional dual deserializer hub. The device can receive serial sensor data from one or two independent sources via the FPD-Link III interface. When it is paired with the DS90UB953-Q1 serializer, it can receive data through the imager. It also supports 2MP/60fps and 4MP/30fps cameras as well as satellite radar and other sensors such as ToF and LIDAR.
The DS90UB954TRGZRQ1 device is also AEC-Q100 qualified with the partner DS90UB953-Q1 chipset. They are all designed to receive data over a 50-Ω single-ended coaxial or 100-Ω differential STP cable.
Deserializer hubs are ideal for use in power over coax applications.
• AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications
– Device Temperature Grade 2: –40℃ to +105℃ Ambient Operating Temperature Range
• Dual Deserializer Hub Aggregates One or Two Active Sensors Over FPD-Link III Interface
• Power-Over-Coax (PoC) Compatible Transceiver
• MIPI DPHY Version 1.2 / CSI-2 Version 1.3 Compliant
– CSI-2 Output Ports
– Supports 1, 2, 3, 4 Data Lanes
– CSI-2 Data Rate Scalable for 400 Mbps / 800 Mbps / 1.5 Gbps / 1.6 Gbps each Data Lane
– Programmable Data Types
– Four Virtual Channels
– ECC and CRC Generation
• Ultra-Low Data and Control Path Latency
• Supports Single-Ended Coaxial or Shielded Twisted-Pair (STP) Cable
• Adaptive Receive Equalization
• I2C With Fast-Mode Plus up to 1 Mbps
• Flexible GPIOs for Camera Synchronization and Diagnostics
• Compatible With DS90UB935-Q1, DS90UB953-Q1, DS90UB933-Q1 and DS90UB913A-Q1 Serializers
• Line Fault Detection and Advanced Diagnostics
• ISO 10605 and IEC 61000-4-2 ESD Compliant
|Color depth (bpp)||12|
|Pixel clock frequency (Max) (MHz)||100|
|Output compatibility||MIPI CSI-2|
|Signal conditioning||Adaptive Equalizer|
|Operating temperature range (C)||-40 to 105|