AT24C256C-SSHL-T Microchip Components
The AT24C256C-SSHL-T device is an Electrically Erasable and Programmable Read-Only Memory (EEPROM) product from Microchip Corporation. This product is suitable for applications requiring low power consumption and low voltage operation. It’s always been a bestseller! For more related products, please check on our official website or contact us directly! XT-ShenZhen looks forward to hearing from you!
The AT24C256C-SSHL-T device is a 262,144-bit serial electrically erasable and programmable read-only memory (EEPROM). It is organized into 32,768 words of 8 bits each. The device has cascade capability. This feature allows up to 8 devices to share a common 2-wire bus.
After optimization, the AT24C256C-SSHL-T device can be used in industrial and commercial applications that require low power consumption and low voltage operation.
The voltage range of this device is between 1.7V and 5.5V.
• Low-voltage and standard-voltage operation
VCC = 1.7V to 5.5V
• Internally organized as 32,768 x 8
• 2-wire serial interface
• Schmitt Trigger, filtered inputs for noise suppression
• Bidirectional data transfer protocol
• 400kHz (1.7V) and 1MHz (2.5V, 2.7V, 5.0V) compatibility
• Write Protect pin for hardware protection
• 64-byte page write mode
– Partial page writes allowed
• Self-timed write cycle (5ms max)
• High reliability
– Endurance: 1,000,000 write cycles
– Data retention: 40 years
• Lead-free/Halogen-free devices available
• Green package options (Pb/Halide-free/RoHS compliant)
– 8-lead JEDEC SOIC, 8-lead TSSOP, 8-pad UDFN, and 8-ball VFBGA packages
• Die sale options: wafer form, waffle pack, and bumped wafers.
|Supply current||3 mA|
|Access time||550 ns|
|Memory Capacity||32000 B|
|Operating temperature (Max)||85 ℃|
|Working temperature(Min)||-40 ℃|
|Voltage||1.7V ~ 5.5V|